Special Edition This beautiful Compassion mask is perfect for caring for travel weary skin - it is gentle, kind and soothing. Created in a base of Certified Organic Aloe Vera, it heals and builds strength. The Blue Dragon Compassion Mask is packed with healing and calming ingredients that care directly...
This beautiful Compassion mask is perfect for caring for travel weary skin - it is gentle, kind and soothing. Created in a base of Certified Organic Aloe Vera, it heals and builds strength.
The Blue Dragon Compassion Mask is packed with healing and calming ingredients that care directly for stressed and challenged skin.
Contains White Tea, Lemongrass, Tasmanian Mountain Pepper Berry, Avena Sativa Oat, Red Marine Algae and Organic Babassu Seed Oil.
Full Ingredients List
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Betaine, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Aqua, Chondrus crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Tasmanian Pepperberry) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract*, Camellia sinensis (White Tea) extract, Lemongrass Flavour (Natural), Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue).
The Blue Dragon Children's Foundation was established by an Australian teaching in a remote village in the Vietnamese Hills and focuses on stopping child trafficking. My name is Annie Holden, and I am the founder of In-Flight Magic. I have been a donor to this fantastic charity for many years, ever since I heard fellow Australian, Michael Brosowski AM, tell his story on radio of how he set up the Blue Dragon Foundation to work with street kids, runaways kids, victims of human trafficking and children with disabilities.
In-Flight Magic will donate $1 to the Foundation for every Blue Dragon Compassion Mask sold world-wide. The Foundation is expecting to rescue at least 250 more children from human traffickers in the coming 12 months, and provide practical care and support for another 300 girls and boys and they need our help to do this. To learn more, or donate, go to www.bluedragon.org
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Orders of $100 or more (= around $70 USD) are delivered free. For all orders under this a flat rate of $7 AUD delivery fee will be charged for orders within Australia and a $15 AUD delivery fee for international orders. We post the same day as we receive your order. You can expect delivery within 3-6 business days of placing your order, depending on where you live.
- We will happily refund a damaged product upon return to us of the damaged items, with the invoice.
- We will happily exchange any item for another size if you return it to us, with the invoice.
- We must process refunds against the same card you used to make the original purchase.
- We try to keep our prices as low as possible, so we cannot exchange other than for size and we cannot refund if you change your mind.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, be sure to tell us which size you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been processed.
- The Travel Bra Company will not be liable for the loss of an item being returned, so we recommend that items you wish to return for exchange are sent using registered mail.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty or damaged item, or an item supplied incorrectly by us, we will refund you the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for exchanges.
Please contact us by email first before returning an item for refund or exchange to discuss your reasons for refund or exchange so we can assist you.
Please post your item along with the original invoice to:
The Travel Bra Returns
PO Box 45
Red Hill, Queensland, Australia
Terms & Conditions
TTBCo (Annie Holden and Associates Pty Ltd T/A The Travel Bra Company).
We take your personal privacy very seriously. We will use personal information that we collect about you on this website only for the purposes for which it was collected, such as to enable you to participate in on-line competitions and other activities on this website or to receive our newsletter. We will ensure personal information we hold will be protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. TTBCo will not disclose any information about you to a third party for any reason.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed TTB Co. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, TTB Co does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing. TTBCo is the holder of the patent for The Travel Bra and for the Comfort Adjuster and will vigorously defend its IP rights. TTBCo may refuse, access, edit or delete material posted by you at its discretion. TTBCo updates the Website regularly, however, TTBCo makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Website, including blog and Facebook. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.