The Long-Haul Hydration Mask is a must-have for the traveling woman. Arrive even-toned, no redness, calmed, plumped and with happy skin that glows. This mask is packed with scientifically proven mega-hydrators and protectants, all held together in a beautiful base of Certified Organic Babassu Oil & Aloe Vera. ...
The Long-Haul Hydration Mask is a must-have for the traveling woman. Arrive even-toned, no redness, calmed, plumped and with happy skin that glows. This mask is packed with scientifically proven mega-hydrators and protectants, all held together in a beautiful base of Certified Organic Babassu Oil & Aloe Vera.
36 Hour, 3D Hydration Booster and reduces inflammation. Leave On, Invisible Clear Mask.
Invisible, clear formula so no-one need know you are wearing a mask.
Contains Australian Tasmanian Mountain Pepper Berry, a powerful anti-inflammatory that soothes and calms reactive skin and reduces the appearance of skin redness, and Green Citrus Unshiu which creates a micro-film barrier on the skin to defend against indoor pollutants and against hypersensitivity.
This gorgeous mask also contains BAM, a designer skincare ingredient developed as an anti-stress, anti-pollution, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle agent and used in other high-end masks, such as the SK-ll Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask.
Ironically some skins can become extra oily on flights: a little cry for help as skin reacts to a lack for moisture. Organic Babassu Oil, lighter and more readily absorbed than coconut oil, rebalances skin oils.
For deep hydration the mask includes Red Marine Algae and targeted Di-peptides to provide sustained hydration.
Apply before a small amount before you leave home under make-up, or to clean skin. Or wait until you're on board and the lights go down and every one else is dozing - slip on a little of this amazing mask and let it work its magic while you lie back and relax.
The Long-Haul Hydration Mask also contains:
- Betaine, made from beetroots, improves the permeability of the skin and gives skin moisture.
- Squalane from sugar cane mimics skin's own natural moisturizers and is perfect for challenged skin in ultra-dry environments.
- Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) soothe, calm and heal stressed skin.
- Natural Vitamin E fights free radicals.
- Natural Lecithin softens and soothes skin and restores the skin barrier.
- Natural Olive Oil keeps skin soft.
- Propanediol, naturally derived from renewable corn sugar sources, hydrates skin to leave a smooth, dewy finish.
- Naturally derived Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride replenishes skin's natural fatty acids.
Full Ingredient Listing:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chondrus Crispus (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Betaine from Beets, Sugar Cane Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Organic Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Lecithin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Biphenyl Azepanyl Methanone, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Watermelon Natural Flavour.
Fragrance-Free and Formulated without: Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Here's why we love In-Flight Magic:
- Carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. Ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation are excluded - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. Healthy alternatives are substituted for these.
- Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. In-Flight Magic products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
- In-Flight Magic is committed to Truth in Beauty and provides full ingredients lists for all their formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
- In-Flight Magic do not claim to be 100% natural as they genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
- Clean Beauty: In-Flight Magic preferences organics; favour naturals; use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of their products.
- Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
- All In-Flight Magic products are sustainably sourced. Supply chain integrity is thoroughly investigated before committing to the use of an ingredient in formulas. A number of In-Flight Magic partners supply under Fair Trade contract.
- In-Flight Magic is an all-female company with a female CEO.
Orders of $100 or more (= around $70 USD) are delivered free. For all orders under this a flat rate of $7 AUD delivery fee will be charged for orders within Australia and a $15 AUD delivery fee for international orders. We post the same day as we receive your order. You can expect delivery within 3-6 business days of placing your order, depending on where you live.
- We will happily refund a damaged product upon return to us of the damaged items, with the invoice.
- We will happily exchange any item for another size if you return it to us, with the invoice.
- We must process refunds against the same card you used to make the original purchase.
- We try to keep our prices as low as possible, so we cannot exchange other than for size and we cannot refund if you change your mind.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, be sure to tell us which size you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been processed.
- The Travel Bra Company will not be liable for the loss of an item being returned, so we recommend that items you wish to return for exchange are sent using registered mail.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty or damaged item, or an item supplied incorrectly by us, we will refund you the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for exchanges.
Please contact us by email first before returning an item for refund or exchange to discuss your reasons for refund or exchange so we can assist you.
Please post your item along with the original invoice to:
The Travel Bra Returns
PO Box 45
Red Hill, Queensland, Australia
Terms & Conditions
TTBCo (Annie Holden and Associates Pty Ltd T/A The Travel Bra Company).
We take your personal privacy very seriously. We will use personal information that we collect about you on this website only for the purposes for which it was collected, such as to enable you to participate in on-line competitions and other activities on this website or to receive our newsletter. We will ensure personal information we hold will be protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. TTBCo will not disclose any information about you to a third party for any reason.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed TTB Co. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, TTB Co does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing. TTBCo is the holder of the patent for The Travel Bra and for the Comfort Adjuster and will vigorously defend its IP rights. TTBCo may refuse, access, edit or delete material posted by you at its discretion. TTBCo updates the Website regularly, however, TTBCo makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Website, including blog and Facebook. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.