In-Flight Magic - In-Flight Survival Series The Long-Haul Hydration Mask is the first mask we created. It's packed with scientifically proven mega-hydrators and protectants, all held together in a beautiful base of Certified Organic Babassu Oil and Certified Organic Aloe Vera. 36 Hour 3D Hydration Booster Micro-Film In-Door Pollution Barrier ...
In-Flight Magic - In-Flight Survival Series
The Long-Haul Hydration Mask is the first mask we created. It's packed with scientifically proven mega-hydrators and protectants, all held together in a beautiful base of Certified Organic Babassu Oil and Certified Organic Aloe Vera.
- 36 Hour 3D Hydration Booster
- Micro-Film In-Door Pollution Barrier
- Reduces Risk of Sensitisation
- Leave On, Invisible Clear Mask
Arrive even-toned, no redness, calmed, plumped and with happy skin that glows.
Invisible, clear formula so no-one need know you are wearing a mask.
Contains Australian Tasmanian Mountain Pepper Berry, a powerful anti-inflammatory that soothes and calms reactive skin and reduces the appearance of skin redness, and Green Citrus Unshiu which creates a micro-film barrier on the skin to defend against indoor pollutants and against hypersensitivity.
This gorgeous mask also contains BAM, a designer skincare ingredient developed as an anti-stress, anti-pollution, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle agent and used in other high-end masks, such as the SK-ll Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask.
Ironically some skins can become extra oily on flights: a little cry for help as skin reacts to a lack for moisture. Organic Babassu Oil, lighter and more readily absorbed than coconut oil, rebalances skin oils.
For deep hydration we include Red Marine Algae and targeted Di-peptides to provide sustained hydration.
Apply before you leave home under make-up or to clean skin, or wait until you're on board and the lights go down and every one else is dozing - slip on a little of this amazing mask and let it work its magic while you lie back and relax.
The Long-Haul Hydration Mask also contains:
Betaine, made from beetroots, improves the permeability of the skin and gives skin moisture.
Squalane from sugar cane mimics skin's own natural moisturizers and is perfect for challenged skin in ultra-dry environments.
Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) soothe, calm and heal stressed skin.
Natural Vitamin E fights free radicals.
Natural Lecithin softens and soothes skin and restores the skin barrier.
Natural Olive Oil keeps skin soft.
Propanediol, naturally derived from renewable corn sugar sources, hydrates skin to leave a smooth, dewy finish.
Naturally derived Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride replenishes skin's natural fatty acids.
Fragrance-Free.Full Ingredient Listing:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chondrus Crispus (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Betaine from Beets, Sugar Cane Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Organic Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Lecithin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Biphenyl Azepanyl Methanone, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Watermelon Natural Flavour.
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Orders of $100 or more (= around $70 USD) are delivered free. For all orders under this a flat rate of $7 AUD delivery fee will be charged for orders within Australia and a $15 AUD delivery fee for international orders. We post the same day as we receive your order. You can expect delivery within 3-6 business days of placing your order, depending on where you live.
- We will happily refund a damaged product upon return to us of the damaged items, with the invoice.
- We will happily exchange any item for another size if you return it to us, with the invoice.
- We must process refunds against the same card you used to make the original purchase.
- We try to keep our prices as low as possible, so we cannot exchange other than for size and we cannot refund if you change your mind.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, be sure to tell us which size you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been processed.
- The Travel Bra Company will not be liable for the loss of an item being returned, so we recommend that items you wish to return for exchange are sent using registered mail.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty or damaged item, or an item supplied incorrectly by us, we will refund you the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for exchanges.
Please contact us by email first before returning an item for refund or exchange to discuss your reasons for refund or exchange so we can assist you.
Please post your item along with the original invoice to:
The Travel Bra Returns
PO Box 45
Red Hill, Queensland, Australia
Terms & Conditions
TTBCo (Annie Holden and Associates Pty Ltd T/A The Travel Bra Company).
We take your personal privacy very seriously. We will use personal information that we collect about you on this website only for the purposes for which it was collected, such as to enable you to participate in on-line competitions and other activities on this website or to receive our newsletter. We will ensure personal information we hold will be protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. TTBCo will not disclose any information about you to a third party for any reason.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed TTB Co. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, TTB Co does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing. TTBCo is the holder of the patent for The Travel Bra and for the Comfort Adjuster and will vigorously defend its IP rights. TTBCo may refuse, access, edit or delete material posted by you at its discretion. TTBCo updates the Website regularly, however, TTBCo makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Website, including blog and Facebook. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.