The Travel Bra™ with hidden pockets for cash, cards, passport is the perfect way to keep valuables safe. Made of soft organic cotton, with no under-wire, wide shoulder straps and flat seams, this bra is super comfortable. Better than a money belt and no need for a passport pouch. The...
The Travel Bra™ with hidden pockets for cash, cards, passport is the perfect way to keep valuables safe. Made of soft organic cotton, with no under-wire, wide shoulder straps and flat seams, this bra is super comfortable. Better than a money belt and no need for a passport pouch.
The Travel Bra™ is our original design and very popular. It is perfect for travel, backpacking, day tripping, hiking and sightseeing. Designed by a leading lingerie designer, it is the most comfortable bra you will ever wear and is a full support bra.
- Organic Cotton
- Drop-down mesh pocket to store cash and can even stretch to hold a passport
- Pocket folds back up under the bra band when not in use and cannot be felt or seen
- Hidden jewelry pocket in the shoulder strap for precious gems or a scan card with precious holiday snaps
- Side mesh sleeve under the arm fits a credit card or hotel room key. The patented design of the sleeve ensures the card never falls out.
- Awarded Gold in the Italian A' Design Awards in the category of Fashion
- If wearing the Travel Bra to the gym, a locker key can be stored in the drop down pocket.
The organic cotton Travel Bra comes in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL. (We are currently sold out of Large and Extra Large but have more on the way.) The most important measurement for choosing the correct size is the body size. The cup size is secondary to the chest measurement when selecting size.
Extra Small (XS) = 28 inches or 72 cm under the bust; Small (S) = 32 inches or 81cm; Medium (M) = 34 inches or 85 cm; Large (L) = 36 inches or 90 cm; XL = 38 inches or 95cm around the chest under the bust.
Our sizing is similar to Nike Sports Bras so if you fit a Medium in a Nike, a Medium Travel Bra will also fit you. (If you want to try our bras before you buy and there is no stockist near you we suggest going to a store and trying on a Nike bra for fit.)
If you are between sizes, we recommend you go up a size. If you are between sizes or C+ bust size, please choose a larger size as the sizing leans towards smaller fit. For example, if you are sometimes a Small and sometimes a Medium, we recommend you choose a Medium.
Please note that while The Organic Cotton Travel Bra is perfect for A, B or C cup. For D and DD cup we recommend you try our bamboo Comfort Travel Bra which also has pockets and no underwire and goes up to a XXXL in size. The bamboo Comfort Travel Bra is also our fundraiser for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. $5 from every Comfort Travel Bra sold is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) for important breast cancer research.
Orders of $100 or more (= around $70 USD) are delivered free. For all orders under this a flat rate of $7 AUD delivery fee will be charged for orders within Australia and a $15 AUD delivery fee for international orders. We post the same day as we receive your order. You can expect delivery within 3-6 business days of placing your order, depending on where you live.
- We will happily refund a damaged product upon return to us of the damaged items, with the invoice.
- We will happily exchange any item for another size if you return it to us, with the invoice.
- We must process refunds against the same card you used to make the original purchase.
- We try to keep our prices as low as possible, so we cannot exchange other than for size and we cannot refund if you change your mind.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, be sure to tell us which size you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been processed.
- The Travel Bra Company will not be liable for the loss of an item being returned, so we recommend that items you wish to return for exchange are sent using registered mail.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty or damaged item, or an item supplied incorrectly by us, we will refund you the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for exchanges.
Please contact us by email first before returning an item for refund or exchange to discuss your reasons for refund or exchange so we can assist you.
Please post your item along with the original invoice to:
The Travel Bra Returns
PO Box 45
Red Hill, Queensland, Australia
Terms & Conditions
TTBCo (Annie Holden and Associates Pty Ltd T/A The Travel Bra Company).
We take your personal privacy very seriously. We will use personal information that we collect about you on this website only for the purposes for which it was collected, such as to enable you to participate in on-line competitions and other activities on this website or to receive our newsletter. We will ensure personal information we hold will be protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. TTBCo will not disclose any information about you to a third party for any reason.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed TTB Co. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, TTB Co does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing. TTBCo is the holder of the patent for The Travel Bra and for the Comfort Adjuster and will vigorously defend its IP rights. TTBCo may refuse, access, edit or delete material posted by you at its discretion. TTBCo updates the Website regularly, however, TTBCo makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Website, including blog and Facebook. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.