Hooray, we have a bra for you too! Women breast cancer heroines can now travel comfortably too. Our Travel Bra Handee Bra allows you to securely place your small prosthetic inside. $5 from every Travel Bra Handee Bra sold is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for vital research....
Hooray, we have a bra for you too! Women breast cancer heroines can now travel comfortably too. Our Travel Bra Handee Bra allows you to securely place your small prosthetic inside. $5 from every Travel Bra Handee Bra sold is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for vital research.
Please note, the creation of a bra for women who wear large prosthetics is a highly technical exercise. We seriously looked into our ability to provide this for our larger women friends but we found that to do justice to the product, to the standard that we would want to reach, was not possible. We have left the design and manufacture of bras for women with larger prosthetics to specialist firms. The solution for travel that we offer is to wear a Handee Bra over your special bra. Handee Bra is soft, stretchy and comfortable. It has all the pockets for hiding valuables and will easily stretch to over another bra, although best to go up one size. Simply remove one or both pads in the inner cup and replace with your prosthetic. Great for yoga, walking, lounge, relaxation, gentle exercise.
Our women breast cancer survivor friends and colleagues tell us that there are not many options for women who wear smaller prosthetics, so we were delighted to be able to say "we can help!". The Handee Bra will hold your small prosthetic and is, without question, one of the most comfortable bras you will wear.
Orders of $100 or more (= around $70 USD) are delivered free. For all orders under this a flat rate of $7 AUD delivery fee will be charged for orders within Australia and a $15 AUD delivery fee for international orders. We post the same day as we receive your order. You can expect delivery within 3-6 business days of placing your order, depending on where you live.
- We will happily refund a damaged product upon return to us of the damaged items, with the invoice.
- We will happily exchange any item for another size if you return it to us, with the invoice.
- We must process refunds against the same card you used to make the original purchase.
- We try to keep our prices as low as possible, so we cannot exchange other than for size and we cannot refund if you change your mind.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, be sure to tell us which size you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been processed.
- The Travel Bra Company will not be liable for the loss of an item being returned, so we recommend that items you wish to return for exchange are sent using registered mail.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty or damaged item, or an item supplied incorrectly by us, we will refund you the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for exchanges.
Please contact us by email first before returning an item for refund or exchange to discuss your reasons for refund or exchange so we can assist you.
Please post your item along with the original invoice to:
The Travel Bra Returns
PO Box 45
Red Hill, Queensland, Australia
Terms & Conditions
TTBCo (Annie Holden and Associates Pty Ltd T/A The Travel Bra Company).
We take your personal privacy very seriously. We will use personal information that we collect about you on this website only for the purposes for which it was collected, such as to enable you to participate in on-line competitions and other activities on this website or to receive our newsletter. We will ensure personal information we hold will be protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. TTBCo will not disclose any information about you to a third party for any reason.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed TTB Co. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, TTB Co does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing. TTBCo is the holder of the patent for The Travel Bra and for the Comfort Adjuster and will vigorously defend its IP rights. TTBCo may refuse, access, edit or delete material posted by you at its discretion. TTBCo updates the Website regularly, however, TTBCo makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Website, including blog and Facebook. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.